“QUALITIES OF AN IDEAL PERSON”
A. There are many celebrities today that are viewed by our youth as role models.
1. They come from the entertainment world, from the athletic arena, from different walks of life, even the drug world.
2. They are admired for their accomplishments, their fame, their station in life, their success, and in many cases their wealth.
B. Because of such, many of our youth see them as “the ideal person”, with little or no concern for their life style, or how they treat others.
1. They don’t consider: (1) how they got what they have, or (2) how they got to where they are.
2. Our youth give little thought as to the struggle and sacrifice in terms of peace, these celebrities face each day to keep what they have and to maintain the image they project.
C. David’s advice, under the inspiration of the Spirit, is not to mark the famous or popular man, the successful one, or the wealthy ones
1. His advice is to “mark the perfect man”, and behold (keep your eye on) the upright. WHY? “For the end of that person is peace!”
2. 1. Everything that glitters is not gold!!